About PACIFIC 2015
From its beginnings in 2000, the Pacific International Maritime Exposition (known as PACIFIC) has grown to be an important forum for the maritime and defence industries in Australia and the region. It is now a highlight on the industry calendar, with key decision-makers from Australia, Asia and the Indo-Pacific in attendance.
For exhibitors, PACIFIC provides the opportunity for global companies to create brand affiliation with key defence stakeholders, launch new products and technologies, seek out new partnerships and examine the competitor technologies.
PACIFIC 2015 was held at the Sydney Exhibition Centre @ Glebe Island, and Microhire was the official supplier for audio visual technology. Our team helped both the event organiser and exhibitors communicate their message and maximise impact in front of key stakeholders.
PACIFIC 2015 exhibition technology highlights
Installation of 5 metre LED wall. This LED wall was used to present major defence contract announcements.
Custom built exhibits. We supplied a large number of custom-built exhibits and exhibitor booths with video walls, touch screens and large format LCDs.
Live streaming. Keynote presentations were streamed live to several locations throughout the event space.
Creating waves at PACIFIC using event technology
As the endorsed and preferred audio visual supplier for PACIFIC 2015, Microhire played a crucial role in ensuring that delegate engagement was maximised and exhibiting organisations were effectively promoted. From individual exhibitors to the conferencing facilities and feature areas of the exhibition, we supplied a range of audio visual technology that effectively delivered the event message.
For the event organiser
- Temporary conference rooms. A complete technology and staging fit-out for five temporary conference rooms, including projection, audio, lighting, staging and IT solutions.
- Presentation management and live streaming. Management of presentation content through a networked speakers prep room, as well as live streaming of plenary sessions to multiple screens throughout the show.
- LED wall and digital signage. We kept event attendees updated with live event information using digital signage, including a 5 metre LED wall that displayed major defence contract announcements.
For event exhibitors
- Custom built exhibits. We helped improve the visibility of a large number of custom-built exhibits and exhibitor booths with video walls, touch screens and large format LCD's.
Want to know more about the Microhire team? Melissa Nadin is one of our account managers who was integral to the success of PACIFIC 2015. Find out more about Melissa here.
PACIFIC 2015 was a resounding success. In total, the event attracted a record number of exhibiting companies, foreign delegates and global leaders in the field from a range of countries including USA, UK, France and Germany.
"As a technology showcase for Australia, Asia and the Indo-Pacific it is second to none," says PACIFIC CEO Ian Honnery. "It offers a unique networking and learning opportunity and is a direct conduit to many of the key decision makers in naval defence and the maritime industry."
PACIFIC 2015 built on the international reputation of the brand, continuing to put Australia at the forefront of the industry. We're proud to have been a key part of the exhibition, and look forward to its continued expansion in the future.
Looking for more event and exhibition resources? Check these out:
- Using LED Walls at exhibitions and conferences
- Networking at exhibitions
- Exhibition-ready technology and services
Call Microhire on 1300 667 095 for more information about creative staging, technology and IT solutions for large scale exhibitions.